DisplayPort Compliance TestRevision 1.2, May 2011
Using the DisplayPort Compliance Test with M1 Waveform Tools provides you with an expert solution to your compliance testing needs. M1 Waveform Tools is compatible with every real-time Keysight/Agilent, Tektronix, LeCroy, Rohde & Schwarz, and Yokogawa scope on the market, including the new Keysight/Agilent 90000 and Tek 70000 series. In addition, M1 supports digitizers manufactured by Keysight/Agilent/Acqiris, GaGe, National Instruments, Spectrum, and ZTEC.
By going with the M1 solution, if you don't meet your numbers you have the full power of M1 available to figure out what the problem is. If you need help, you can collaborate instantly by packaging up your waveform and sending it to your local signal integrity guru.
Most major signal standards are included, for free, with every installation of M1 WT. Regardless of what standard you are working with, you will be ready to begin testing immediately with M1.
Spec Level: VESA 1.1a
App Update Level/Date: 1.1, June 2010
Best Practices Revision Level: 4
Minimum M1 version required: v6.05.3
App Encryption: none
Measurements Made: Our DisplayPort Compliance Test will test the following tables in the VESA 1.1a specification
- 3-10: DisplayPort Main Link Transmitter (Main TX) Specifications
- 3-11: DisplayPort Main Link Receiver (Main RX) Specifications
- 3-12: Allowed Vdiff_pp - Pre-emphasis Combinations
- 3-13: Differential Noise Budget
- 3-14: Mask Vertices for High Bit Rate
- 3-15: Mask Vertices for Reduced Bit Rate
- 3-16: Sink EYE Vertices for TP3 at High Bit Rate
- 3-17: Sink EYE Vertices at TP3 for Reduced Bit Rate
- Testing will require 4 x single-ended and 1 x differential probes
- Not Applicable for this App