- M1 Waveform Tools (M1 WT) and M1 Waveform Viewer (M1 WV) support:
M1 WT provides capabilities that aren't available directly from the manufacturer:
- Advanced Debug
- File Tagging
- Compliance Breakout
M1 tools enable you to avoid being locked-in to a single hardware vendor.
- All-platform, All-vendor support means M1 tools work identically with all of your waveform acquisition platforms.
- M1 provides automation capabilities far beyond what Keysight/Agilent offers as a proprietary scope add-on.
- M1 WT provides more functionality than the manufacturer's entire portfolio of oscilloscope software options, at a fraction of the cost
- M1 tools still support older Keysight/Agilent scope models for which modern software options are no longer available
- M1 tools provide the missing usefulness software for digitizers that didn't exist previously
- M1 tools turn your Keysight/Agilent/Aqiris digitizer system into a fully functional oscilloscope capable of supporting more than 100 analog channels.
- M1 tools provide the missing usefulness software for simulated waveforms that didn't exist previously
- Compare and correlate waveforms across the entire product life-cycle using the same tools at every stage
- For simple automations, M1 WT's capabilities far outstrip those of scope-based automation packages
- For more complex automations, M1 WT complements VEE's instrument-sequencing capabilities with unmatched measurement and analysis sequencing functionality
Keysight, Agilent, EEsof, VEE, and Acqiris are trademarks of Keysight/Agilent Technologies.